Counseling, Coaching & Mentoring
Transformative Human Services
Visit our website:
Please visit us for information on all of our counseling offerings and healing modalities
Transformative Human Services is a psycho-spiritual counseling, coaching and mentoring practice with professional, experienced, credentialed counselor Loretta Vasso, M.S., CADC, CCP (Masters of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling, Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor and Certified Coach Practitioner). We treat the interrelationship between psychology and spirituality to help our clients resolve issues, navigate life transitions and allow more joy and serenity in their lives.
We utilize a wide range of traditional and alternative modalities, designed to address the particular needs of each client. If you are ready to expand the possibilities in your life, we will do everything we can to help you achieve your goals. Counselors will make themselves available in our offices, in your home or in your place of business.
Individual, Family, Group & Couples Counseling, Coaching and Mentoring in:
* Life Transitions
* Grief and Loss
* Existential Concerns: Meaning and Purpose
* Addictions: Substance Abuse, Gambling, etc.
* Families in Crisis
* Vocational Exploration
The Path To Heal:
The Path to Heal makes living a life completely healed possible by helping clients heal physical, emotional, mental and spiritual conditions that limit success.
Each Path to Heal session is individualized, based on the client’s healing needs as determined through kinesiology (gentle muscle testing). A session encompasses numerous non-invasive healing techniques performed by the practitioner utilizing the loving energy of crystals, a tuning fork, and harmonics to aid the body’s natural healing processes. These techniques help the client experience his or her true self — a being of pure light and unconditional love.
1. Are you someone who usually makes good decisions, but now find yourself feeling frustrated, confused or without direction?
2. Are you someone whose life has been easy and safe for a number of years, but a health, financial, legal or relationship crisis has left you feeling uneasy or unfulfilled?
3. Have you tried to erase your anxiety with alcohol, drugs, sex or gambling , only to find that this has complicated your life even further?
4. Has there been a loss in your life and you feel that your grief will never end?
5. Has your unsuccessful search for the right partner or mate reduced your confidence and belief in yourself?
6. Does some part of you know that you would benefit from getting help, which might include medication, but you either don’t know where to begin or the thought of seeking help increases your anxiety?
7. Are you concerned that seeking help will jeopardize your job, your family or your standing in the community?
8. Do you have a particular need for or concern about confidentiality?
9. Have you ever just wished that help could come to you?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, the solution is finally in your hands!
Call without obligation for a free consultation
Loretta Vasso (215) 692-2753
Offices in Fort Washington, Newtown, Doylestown, King of Prussia and Conshohocken, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
Copyright © 2009, Transformative Human Services and ThePsychicPartners.com. All Rights Reserved